Does Aquacolors offer any admission fee discounts?
Yes. We offer reduced a admission fee to students up to 21 years. Reduced admission fee is also available for children up to 15 years. Families pay a very convenient family admission fee. There is no admission fee for children under 100 cm height. Find more on admission fees here
How to buy admission tickets?
You have two choices:
1. Buy tickets online at our e-shop.
2. Buy tickets at the box office at Aquacolors Poreč.
How to pay at Aquacolors?
If ordering tickets online, you can use a payment card or bank-to-bank transfer. When buying tickets at the box office at Aquacolors, you may pay cash or use a payment card.
All services at Aquacolors, as well as products at our store, can be paid for using the chip bracelet you obtain when entering the aqua park grounds. When leaving our premises, return the bracelet at the box office and pay the total of your purchases cash or using a payment card.
Currencies we accept at the box office: Croatian kuna (HRK).
How does Aquacolors protect visitors‘ health and safety?
All our attractions are subject to strict safety criteria stipulated by the legislation of the EU. Attraction undergoes thorough technical checks regularly. Your safety is taken care of by trained and experienced lifeguards. The first aid is always on duty at the Aquacolors grounds during business hours.
May I take photographs or videos at the Aquacolors grounds?
It is forbidden to take photograph or videos without the permission of our lifeguards or other personnel. Therefore, always ask for permission first. You may have a visual souvenir of your day at Aquacolors taken directly on the toboggan by our photographic services.
Find more on photographs from toboggans here.
May I bring my dog to Aquacolors?
No, sorry. For hygienic as well as safety reasons, no animals whatsoever are allowed on the aqua park grounds.
May I bring my own food and drinks?
No, sorry. However, you will certainly not suffer from hunger or thirst – there are 5 refreshment places, where even the very demanding visitor is find something to his liking. Our menu includes diverse sweet and salty refreshments, as well as a palette of wholesome dishes, such a grilled meat and fish, and fruit and vegetable salads.
Find more on refreshments here.
Are there any other restrictions at to be observed?
Yes. In order to make sure that every guest feels comfortable like at home, we insist that basic social and hygienic rules be observed in the entire Aquacolors premises, as follows:
- prohibition of entry for persons under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs;
- prohibition of smoking, except at specially designated areas;
- prohibition of urinating in the pools;
- prohibition of wearing inappropriate swimwear;
- prohibition of running, jumping, or playing ball games, except at specially designated areas (sports courts and children’s playgrounds, bouncy castle),
- prohibition o diving in the pools;
- prohibition of playing music instruments and loud screaming;
- prohibition of entry to persons suffering from a skin disease, having open wounds, or having a contagious disease